Monday, May 10, 2010

Happiness around ^_^

Wanna share a simple question, a piece of thought..then shout it out loudly..!

Do we choose happiness in our life? yes we do, yes i do..

Who's the one that we could control? us, i am..

When you're out of control, who's the one that must be realize and back to track? i am, me just me..you just you..

Do we have kryptonite as superman? we could be, yes i do..
Then what? egal!

the saddest thing ever is losing your smile, then badly get wrong impression from others..
If something made you badly broken, then you couldn't be happy? No no, we choose our happiness..
Just tell your self, it's easy to let it go..
If you became not really you, There's always time to realize, There's always friend to warn, there's always God to thank..

I choose to control my self, not another..
I choose to get my own happiness, come back to smile all the way..

-me motivating me-
God give happiness around, me catcht up!
^_^

0 komentar: