Sunday, June 13, 2010

Is it good or bad romance?

If someone couldn't be here forever, couldn't be with us forever..
maybe in mind, i still see you through, and maybe you see me through..
then we can continue conquer the world in each our mind, in each our way, in yours, and in mine..
(Haha what the hell am i saying)

"I'm glad
At least in my life
I've found someone
That may not be here forever
To see me through
But I found strength in you
Cause in my mind
You will stay here always..

You and i.."

romance this song
You and I

5 komentar:

Anonymous said...

It's the good one I think :D

Anonymous said...

is it because of u'd been hurt by someone then u can't decide which part is that romance?

cogitoFieny said...

Hahaha..

Mr Anonymous 1 : why do you think like that? FYI, i wrote that in a miserable way, haha...

Mr/s/miss Anonymous 2 : anyway, I have my own answer/decision which part it is ;). So, what do you think, if someone hurt you or desert you is it good or bad romance?

hehe thanks for comment anyway :)

Anonymous said...

Miserable coz u still don't know who mr right is, isn't it,hehe...

cogitoFieny said...

Mr/s/miss Anonymous, how knowledgeably you are :p
hahaha
thanks for your comment ;)