Thursday, February 19, 2009

Untitled 1..;)

When you tell me there's no reason for love,
i agree with that 'cause i feel it,
when i look at you...

When i tell you the one that i adore
is someone who stand beside me to reach the dream,
I imagine it is you...

When you tell me "thanks" for night that i spend to accompany you,
i do it honestly just for you...

When i tell you that i wanna start new story
and forget my past,
i wanna start it with you...

When you tell me all the plan that you dream about,
i hear seriously,
'cause it's all about you...

When i tell you that i don't wanna sleep away,
'cause i get alive with you...

When you tell me you get disconnection,
i say i'm waiting for you,
I do it 'cause i feel that love mean patien,
when i'm with you...

When i tell you it's oke for everything,
i do it because i feel that love mean honest,
when i'm with you...

When you tell me hello or spell my name,
i feel so fully blessing and thankfull to God,
i'm so glad..
'cause it is you.....

(..dari kumpulan koleksi pribadi, dedicated to D.A.P...)

2 komentar:

Anonymous said...

D.A.P. itu siapa fin? :D

cogitoFieny said...

hahahaha...

ga tau tuh, lupa!

bukan kamu kyknya...huahahaha